Near the top of our list of the greatest ways to maintain great health is getting a good night’s sleep every single night. Two spectacular products create a dynamic duo for their advanced sleep support benefits.
First, Melatonin-ND™ delivers clinically significant amounts of melantonin from a once-living, natural source – and with unparalleled convenience of dose (only 2-4 drops) as well as unlimited versatility. In contrast, most other melantonin supplements on the market are synthetic.
Second, Tranquinol™ is a unique formula which promotes neurotransmitter balance for deep sleep as well as healthy mood and relaxation. Only when you sleep well at night can you wake refreshed so you can be your very best during the day.
So, step up to premier quality sleep support nutrition – and experience the very best quality of life by getting a good night’s sleep
Key factors that may affect sleep health:
- Inadequate vitamins, antioxidants, protein and essential fatty acids in diet
- Poor sleeping area, uncomfortable bed, synthetic bedding materials, noise, too much light, high EMF’s
- Eating close to bed time
- Insufficient sunlight exposure (to stimulate pineal/hypothalmus glands)
- Immune stress
- Pain anywhere in the body
- Stressed digestion, especially low hydrocholoric acid production
- High stress lifestyle
The Sleep Health Kit includes (2 month supply):
- 2 Tranquinol® (60 caps) Botanical sleep formula; neurotransmitter balance for restful sleep and relaxation. Recommended Use: Take 1-2 capsules at bedtime, (1 is usually sufficient)./li>
- 2 Melatonin-ND™ (.5 fl oz) Live-source, non-synthetic melatonin; premier brain, sleep, immune and antioxidant support. Recommended Use: Take 2-4 drops under tongue at bedtime, (2 is usually sufficient).
See above or refer to product labels below for correct dosage; or ask your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients & Product Labels:
- Tranquinol®: Click here for product label and ingredients
- Melatonin-ND Click here for product label and ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.