Food Inflammation Test FIT 22
Detailed Instructions, Detailed Report with 60 Minute Zoom Interpretation Consultation
Program clients save 20%, $425.00
Food Inflammation Test, FIT 22
The FIT 22 (Food Inflammation Test) employs unique methods that detect both IgG antibody and Immune Complexes together to determine the reactivity of each sample against 22 foods that most frequently yield reactions.
This blood spot test evaluates 22 of the most common food sensitivities. This test measures IgG and Immune complexes which increases test sensitivity over other tests that measure only IgG.
The FIT 22 program assessment includes:
- Detailed instructions on how to take the test
- Test report results
- 30-minute zoom interpretation consultation with recommendations
The foods tested include: gluten, whole wheat, egg white, egg yolk, cow’s milk, casein, candida, brewer’s yeast, banana, beef, soy, coffee, corn, chicken, peanut, tomato, white potato, almonds, pineapple, salmon, shrimp, and turmeric.
Test Type: Kit-Based, Bloodspot
Turn Around time: 5-7 days
Test Preparation and Reminders
Please make sure ALL information is entered onto the test requisition form included in the kit and all required clinician and patient signatures are completed (missing information may cause a delay in testing and/or interpretation).
- Be sure to follow the specimen collection instructions.
- Provide all required information including signature on requisition form.
- Make sure collection containers are securely closed and placed in the appropriate bag/box.
- Check whether the box has prepaid FedEx, UPS or US Mail postage.
- If you have any questions, please call Live Well LLC 703-929-6855.
Enroll in a program, save 20%, $425.00
Important Note Prior to Purchase
This program is non-refundable, non-transferable and must be completed within 60 days of purchasing. Restrictions: (1) Patients must be 6 years old or older for test(s) that require any blood draws. Patients under the age of 18 require the parental/guardian consent form to be completed electronically. (2) We do not support lab ordering for patients in NY, NJ, and RI.
Schedule your consultation appointment in 14-30 days