GI Microbial Assay 360 (GI-MAP 360)
Kit Based DHA Stool Kit, Detailed Instructions, Detailed Report with 60 Minute Zoom Interpretation Consultation
Schedule a Strategy Session, save 10%
GI Microbial Assay 360
Description View Sample Report Analytes Order Info
The GI360™ Profile is an innovative, comprehensive and clinically-applicable stool profile, utilizing multiplex PCR molecular technology coupled with growth-based culture and ID by MALDI-TOF, sensitive biochemical assays and microscopy to detect and assess the status of pathogens, viruses, parasites and bacteria that may be contributing to acute or chronic gastrointestinal symptoms and disease.
Microbiome Abundance and Diversity The GI360™ Profile is a gut microbiota DNA analysis tool that identifies and characterizes the abundance and diversity of more than 45 targeted analytes that peer-reviewed research has shown to contribute to dysbiosis and other chronic disease states.
The GI360™ can identify the presence of pathogenic viruses, bacteria, and parasites using multiplexed, real-time PCR. Viruses are the primary cause of acute diarrhea, and the least commonly tested. The identification of pathogenic bacteria, viruses and parasites improves treatment strategies and patient outcomes.
The Dysbiosis Index (DI) is a calculation with scores from 1 to 5 based on the overall bacterial abundance and profile within the patient’s sample as compared to a reference population. Values above 2 indicate a microbiota profile that differs from the defined normobiotic reference population (i.e., dysbiosis). The higher the DI above 2, the more the sample is considered to deviate from normobiosis.
- Acetate; stool
- Additional pathogens culture; stool
- Bacteriology culture, aerobic; stool
- Beta-Glucuronidase; stool
- Butyrate; stool
- Calprotectin; stool
- Carbohydrates; stool
- Elastase; stool
- Fat Stain; stool
- GI Pathogens 12-25 targets; stool PCR
- Lactoferrin; stool
- Lysozyme; stool
- Microbiome Abundance; stool PCR
- Mucus; stool
- Muscle Fibers; stool
- Occult Blood; stool
- Parasitology, concentrate; stool
- Parasitology, trichrome; stool
- Propionate; stool
- Red Blood Cells; stool
- Valerate; stool
- Vegetable Fibers; stool
- White Blood Cells; stool
- Yeast culture; stool
- ph; stool
- sIgA, stool
*H. Pylori is available as an add-on to this test
This test requires the use of a stool based test kit.
Test Preparation and Reminders
Please make sure ALL information is entered onto the test requisition form included in the kit and all required clinician and patient signatures are completed (missing information may cause a delay in testing and/or interpretation).
· Be sure to follow the specimen collection instructions.
· If the use of cold pack is required, freeze bag containing cold pack for minimum of 4-6 hours before shipping.
· Provide all required information including signature on requisition form. (For non-licensed clinicians, signature is not required.)
· Make sure collection containers are securely closed and placed in the appropriate bag/box.
· Check whether the box has prepaid FedEx, UPS or US Mail postage.
· If you have any questions, please calls Live Well LLC at 703-929-6855..
Important Note Prior to Purchase
Restrictions: (1) Patients must be 6 years old or older for test(s) that require any blood draws. Patients under the age of 18 require the parental/guardian consent form to be completed electronically. (2) We do not support lab ordering for patients in NY, NJ, and RI.
The Live Well Basic Functional Blood Chemistry Lab Panel is for those who have not had their lab work done in the past 6 months and would prefer not to visit their primary care physician for additional lab work, or for those who do not work with a physician.
The Live Well Basic Panel includes:
- Detailed instruction on blood draw and center
- Detailed Functional Blood Chemistry report and 60- minute interpretation consultation via zoom
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Lipid Panel + VLDL + TC/HDL Ratio + LDL/HDL Ratio + CHD Risk
- T3 Uptake
- Thyroid-stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Thyroxine (T4)
- Ferritin + Iron + Total IBC
- Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1c)
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
- Local draw center, nearest you
- This is a fasting blood test, no food 12 hours prior to lab draw
- Bring the requisition form with you
- Schedule your consultation interpretation 48 hours after your lab draw
- You will receive a Zoom notification to review the results
- Consultation must occur within 60 days of receiving results
Clients Enrolled in a Program Receive 20% discount $385.00