Phase 2: Detoxification Essentials
6-8 Month Program
Phase 2: Detoxification Essentials, Restoration Program
Prerequisite: Nutrition Essentials Restoration Program
Detoxification Essentials Restoration is our customized foundation detoxification, nutrition, and wellness restoration program. It is for those who are committed to digging deeply into a clinically supervised comprehensive detoxification program. This program will benefit everyone but is essential for those who have been diagnosed with a disorder or disease (diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis, cancer, cardiovascular or an autoimmune condition) and believe detoxification will greatly improve their health and prognosis, in many cases returning committed individuals back to ideal health. Natural healing takes time and commitment, this is a 6-8 month detoxification program. Our functional medicine professionals will recommend customized laboratory testing to identify the causes of your symptoms.
This program will benefit everyone with acute or chronic disease and is highly recommended for the following individuals:
- Acute or Chronic symptoms: Headaches, poor sleep, gas, boating, constipation, acne, cramping, yeast or bladder infections, joint and muscle pain
- Gastrointestinal disorders (constipation, diarrhea, bloating) SIBO, IBS.
- Previous or current disorder including: Candida albicans, H. Pylori,
- Psoriasis, Eczema, ADHD, Thyroid imbalance, hair loss, under or overweight (exceeding 15 pounds), elevated blood sugar, elevated or low blood pressure, elevated cholesterol
- Diseases – Diabetes, Asthma, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Dementia, Memory loss, Cancer, Cardiovascular or autoimmune condition including Hashimoto’s, Graves rheumatoid arthritis and others
- Female issues – endometriosis, infertility, recurring vaginal infections,
Detoxification is the most important process we need to engage in to survive in our toxic environment. Ongoing detoxification is our best defense against disease and is recommended before a diagnosis, when you are experiencing aging type symptoms. An expert in the field of detoxification, Lauren Hayden, owner of Live Well has seen miraculous transformations in clients who undergo a comprehensive supervised detoxification program.
Research now confirms that lifestyle factors (poor dietary habits, lack of exercise, electromagnetic exposure, and emotional stress) are the cause of most modern disease and making incremental changes to your life can rejuvenate, and in many cases revitalize your health, often times reversing symptoms and condition as the body heals itself. This program can support those with a chronic disease who are under medical supervision by a medical doctor. If you are on medication you must continue on your medication and maintain monitoring by your medical doctor.
The Detoxification Essentials Restoration Program (6 Months) Includes
- 1 Customized comprehensive wellness program, our road map based on your comprehensive assessment including Functional Medicine Report and other diagnostic testing that is recommended.
- 3 (60 minute) consultations to begin the detoxification process to remove target environmental toxins identified through lab analysis.
- 3 (30 minute) consultations to follow-up in between programs to adjust your program if symptoms occur and as needed support.
- 3 detailed programs including ongoing nutritional support during the detoxification process, program instructions with 15-minute phone or zoom review
- Ongoing email, video and event support
- 12 Group On-Line Coaching Classes
- 10 Percent discount on all assessment and On Line Group Classes
- 10 percent discount on all supplements when ordered online
- Recommendations on further assessments
Program Cost: $2,010.00
Full Payment: $1,809.00 (10 % Discount)
6 Monthly payments of $335.00
Important Note Prior to Purchase
This program is non-refundable, non-transferable and must be completed within 8-months of purchasing. This program does not include the cost of supplements, additional assessments, external detoxification or emotional stress management. Depending on the level of health, additional detoxification support may be required.