Advanced Cardiovascular and Circulatory Support
Code: 0164 (60 soft gel caps/bottle)
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/zm6LHGUhpGI” /]
Deltanol™ is the 21-century vitamin E consisting of the delta and gamma fractions of tocotrienol, which demonstrate significant properties for cardiovascular and circulatory health.
Some clinically proven benefits of tocotrienols include:
- Reduction of inflammation (Qureshi, A., 2015)
- Headache support
- Support for healthy blood lipid levels and reducing triglycerides(Qureshi, A., 2015)
- Protects bone marrow and blood from radiation (Li, ZZ. H., 2010)
- Resists cataract progression (Nasir, 2014)
- With CoQ10 lowers systolic ad diastolic blood pressure (Tan, B., 2015)
Tocotrienol has been clinically shown to be beneficial for the support of conditions including:
- High cholesterol
- Abnormal lipid levels
- Heart arrhythmia
- Chronic inflammation
- Metabolic syndrome and cancer of the prostate, skin and breast
Deltanol provides a unique, live-source antioxidant with outstanding free-radical scavenging capability. This product contains superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with 110 mg delta-tocotrienols per soft gel.
Take 1 soft gel daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Serving Size: One (1) soft gel. Servings Per Container: 6
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.