Probiotic Caps, Premier
Probiotic Caps, Premier
$60.95 – $107.95
- Features 13 different viable strains of beneficial bacteria
- Promotes a healthy intestinal ecology*
- Non-dairy base (milk-free) and not freeze-dried
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Postbiotics
- 14 botanicals fermented for 3 years to create unique beneficial bioactive compounds
Natural ingredient variations may cause the product to vary in appearance and nutrient composition from batch to batch.
Fermented botanical formula featuring 13 different strains of beneficial bacteria to promote healthy intestinal ecology*
Premier Probiotic Support features a broad-spectrum, probiotic formula (with “good bacteria”). It promotes healthy intestinal ecology with 13 different viable strains of beneficial flora to support health promoting intestinal bacteria.* A unique fermentation process uses 95 different natural herbs and barks, cultured for 3 years to produce healthy, mature flora and highly bioavailable nutrients.*
Compare with inferior probiotic products:
- Not freeze-dried (hibernating) flora with only 2 or 3 strains of probiotics
- Non-dairy base (milk-free)
- No animal-based ingredients
- Refrigeration recommended (not required)Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 30
Probiotic Fermented Culture……………360 mg
- Fermented culture of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins, trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Premier pH Blend…………………………….1.9 mg
- Citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
- Lactic Acid Bacteriaꝉ…………………………………..150,000 CFU/g2
- Bifidobacterium Species (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum), Enterococcus Species (faecalis TH10), Lactobacillus Species (brevis, acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ssp. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jugurti, plantarum), Strep. thermophilus, Bacillus coagulans
Other Ingredients: mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin1 and vegetable softgel (tapioca processed from Manihot esculenta root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel)1Soy protein not detectedꝉIngredients are fermented and processed for three years using 13 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains my not be present in final product.
2At time of manufacture
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, especially effective between meals.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.