Prostate a homeopathic remedy for the temporary relief of symptoms of prostate issues including weak stream and frequent urination.
The number of men facing prostate issues increases with age, with nearly 90% of men 80 years or over reporting some form of prostate health condition.
- Petroselinum sativum (4X)
- Populous tremuloides (4X)
- Sabal Serrulata (4X)
- Chimaphila Umbellata (5X)
- Adenosinum Triphosphoricum Dinatrum (6X)
- Equol (6X)
- Kreosotum (6X)
- Nadidum (6X)
- Testosterone (6X,12X,30X,200X,12C,30C,60C,200C)
- Prostate (Suis) (8X)
- Succinicum Acidum (8X)
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum (10X)
- Conium Maculatum (30X)
- Proteus Mirabilis (30C)
- Proteus Vulgaris (30C)
- 1 to 10 drops under the tongue, 2 times a day or as directed by a health professional. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practices. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.