Custom Functional Blood Chemistry Program
Detailed Instructions, Functional Health Report
With 60 Minute Zoom Interpretation Consultation & Treatment Plan
Existing Clients Receive 20% Off This Program
Custom Functional Blood Chemistry (FBC) Program
The Custom Functional Blood Chemistry (FBC) Program is for individuals who want their existing “standard” lab values interpreted in the functional range. You will send us your current (within 8 weeks) lab work or have your doctor run the analytes recommended below. When you receive the results, you will fax them to us at 877-856-3636. We will analyze the results in the functional range. This assessment includes a 60 minute interpretation consultation and custom treatment plan. Supplements are not included.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Lipid Panel + VLDL + TC/HDL Ratio + LDL/HDL Ratio + CHD Risk
- T3 Uptake
- Thyroid-stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Thyroxine (T4)
- Ferritin + Iron + Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
- Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1c)
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
The Custom Functional Blood Chemistry Program includes:
- Detailed instruction on how to download or send us the report.
- Detailed Functional Health Report, 60- minute zoom interpretation and custom treatment plan. Supplements are not included
- This is a fasting blood test, no food or supplements12 hours prior to lab draw
- When you receive your lab work you will need to send it to Lauren@Livewellva.net
- You will schedule a consultation within 7 days of submission.
- You will receive a Zoom notification to review the results with our board certified functional blood chemistry analyst.
Clients Receive 20% off this program