As we contemplate our wellness resolutions this New Year, consider integrating a detoxification, nutritional supplementation and stress management component to your wellness program. Mark your calendar and join us for an open house to learn simple strategies to make 2016 your year to learn the latest disease prevention techniques and the importance of detoxification.
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Seminar Cost $40.00
(applied toward consultation)
Live Well LLC
5721 Windsor Gate Lane
Fairfax, VA 22030
Acute or chronic toxicity from environmental chemicals, infectious agents (bacteria, viruses and parasites) and electromagnetic radiation stress or injure our cell (Banasik, 2013). Toxicity can cause disease and is the number one challenge facing our health today (Sears, 2013). Chronic toxicity can alter cellular function and the microenvironment of the cell (Casey, Amedei, Aguilano et al 2015) leading to diseases including, cardiovascular, endocrine disorders (thyroid, hormonal imbalances) neurodegenerative disorders (Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s) and many cancers including breast, prostate (Sears, 2013) and blood cancers including leukemia.
Internal detoxification is the elimination of internal stressors including bacteria, viruses, parasites, and environmental toxins from pesticides and heavy metals which suppress the immune system and interfere with cellular communication and or function (Copstead & Banasik, 2013). Many phytonutrients and minerals have been targeted as inhibitory agents capable of influencing tumorigenesis and stimulating apoptosis of cancer cells cell (Casey, Amedei, Aguilano et al 2015). Many FDA approved, herbal botanicals (phytonutrients) support internal detoxification including:
- Allicidin effectively eliminates candida and other bacteria
- Medi-clay FX and Gamma Detox promote intracellular and extracellular detoxification
- Cardio ND is a blood cleanser shown to safely and effectively support healthy blood pressure and cardiovascular health
- Immuno ND detoxifies the lymph improving immune function
- Oregano Oil, Olive Leaf and Premier HCL detoxify viruses supporting immune function of white blood cells
A healthy diet is essential, difficult to maintain and typically not enough to prevent and reverse disease. Nutritional deficiencies and infection may provide stimulus for disease and cancer cell proliferation (Banasik, 2013). Provide your cells with the phytonutrient (plant based nutrients) through supplementation and dietary support to keep your cells and organs working at optimal function.
Focus your programs on:
• Correcting nutritional deficiencies
• Supporting the immune system
• Balancing the pH of the bodily fluids through dietary and mineral support
• Improving the digestion and absorption of micro and macronutrients
Exercise has been clinically shown to be essential to our health and well-being due to increased cellular metabolism and stress reduction. Benefits of exercise include:
- Increases oxygen and cellular detoxification
- Increased ventilation and circulation
- Stress relief through release of catecholamines and stress hormones (Seaward, 2015)
- Physical stimulation prevents homeostatic dysfunction
- Increases physical fitness and quality of life
- Reduces fatigue
- Improve energy and stamina
- Promotes weight loss through activation of fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
“Empowering you to achieve radiant health and well-being”